Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a mouse for my desktop and it doesn’t work. I might…

Customer Question
I got a mouse...

I got a mouse for my desktop and it doesn’t work. I might have too old a version of os

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I can’t tell cause I can’t use the mouse

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I hooked up the mouse using the USB port for the charger and got no response

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What version of windows are you using?

I can’t access my puter without the mouse
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

Understood but you must know what you are using?

Windows xp, vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10

I already entered my card and it was accepted. So I don’t trust this
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

If you cant answer my questions, I cant help you

Forget it.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 3 months ago

In order to have any kind of clue what is going on here I need to know what your working on....

If its an older OS then you would need to install a driver for the mouse most likely from the manufacturer sire or a disk that may have come with it.

I would remote connect but your payment failed plus you wont be able to click on the links with no mouse and open the software

My hands are a little tied here