Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need t. In need help getting more iCloud space. Got

Customer Question
In need help getting...

In need help getting more iCloud space.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Got notices on my desktop and iPhone now they are gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't thing so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
i think i sent it.
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 4 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Can you tell me what version of iOS you are currently running on your iPhone, please?

From the Home screen;

tap Settings

tap General

tap About

On the About screen, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Thanks,