Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to start amazon.prime on my computer through apple…

Customer Question
Trying to start amazon.prime...

Trying to start amazon.prime on my computer through apple tv. Can't get pass the password.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple TV. Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Its asked me for either my email address or mobile phone #. Tried both. No luck! Been at this about 1 1/2 hrs. Beginning to wonder if I really want Amazon.prime on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I need assistance but I am going to sleep now it’s 12:30 cdst. Talk to you tomorrow or whenever.

OK reply back when you are free