Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have monthly charges on my debit card from various itunes…

Customer Question
I have monthly charges...

I have monthly charges on my debit card from various itunes charges. i have tried so many times to find out what they are and i want to get rid of them if needed. no help from anyone so far. im frustrated.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your iTunes?

I havent. i just wanna know what the charges are. i really dont know how to do all that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That i need help without going thru a zillion ppl.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Are these random charges or do they seem to be monthly recurring charges of the same amount?