Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Im seting up skype i got every thing set up but it ask for…

Customer Question
Im seting up skype...

Im seting up skype i got every thing set up but it ask for my number . Do they mean my cell phone number or the number for my apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I dont know im not very good with technology

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!