Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get into my iPad, keeps giving me a message "It may…

Cannot get into my...

Cannot get into my iPad, keeps giving me a message "It may take a few minutes to activate your iPad". Please help!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cannot remember Apple ID or Password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My devise is not a Mac-it is an Apple iPad.
3/27/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I need help to access my iPod device.
I already have an account with Apple.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your Activation screen is showing any email address(lilke***@******.***)?

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast
No

Could you provide me the apple ID/iCloud ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I need a call to help with my problem-***-***-****
I need instructions to access my iPad
Where is Apple Instructions to reset my ID and Password?
Where is my Support Specialist now?