Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought the DUO LINK 4 so I could download my pictures…

Customer Question
Hi I just bought...

Hi I just bought the DUO LINK 4 so I could download my pictures from my IPhone to my computer. I have the app on my phone and my pictures come up but I don’t know how to send them to my computer now. Can you please help me? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Been going on for quite awhile. I’ve tried other devices and have had somebody look at my computer. I used an older computer that worked but now with all the updated computers I’m stuck again and I’d really like to get the pictures off my phone

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Sure.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to get my pictures. Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I would love for you to help me. Today I’m busy all day but tomorrow i’ll Get back to you thanks

OK