Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been trying to get an apple ID with the secondary…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get an apple ID with the secondary code. I have been given three secondary codes, but when I attempt to use the secondary code, each time I get the response that I have used a wrong entry, help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a week ago for the first entry passcode

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I received the code thru my apple cell phone each time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please let me know your email address registered with apple.