Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to do a backup and I now have a window that won't…

Customer Question
I tried to do...

I tried to do a backup and I now have a window that won't let me do anything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mac power book OS13.10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Today, first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I started the iDrive back up I really didn't know what I was doing and somehow it wanted me to gen a new user account, can't get any further

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?