Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sorry it’s taken me awhile to report this...I’ve been a

Sorry it’s taken me...

Sorry it’s taken me awhile to report this...I’ve been a hacking victim for over 10 yrs & have an iphone6 (s I think?) about 2 was. Ago I was playing the game farm heroes saga & I paid/bought more gold bars to add 5 additional moves to my current game. After completing the purchase using Touch ID, my game just quit! I only needed one more move to win that level! So this happened 2-3 times that same day & believe I was hacked & cheated. I previously complained that the App Store on my phn. NEVER tells me how much a game or app costs to purchase. My name is***** my cell phn. No is(###) ###-#### Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Farm Heroes Saga?

It’s been awhile. I’m not exactly sure, sorry!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Farm Heroes Saga?

Just powered/shut down & restarted my phone a few times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanted my complaint documented on my account, I guess. Since I didn’t promptly complain, I don’t expect any game credits, etc.

3/28/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I haven’t been able to recreate the same issue, despite playing the same game.

Let me know when you are available

Josh, Mac Support
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I don’t know why it says accepted, I didn’t press the button...can’t I just take my phone in to an Apple store & get free assistance? I paid 25.00 already, and live on a fixed income I can’t afford another fee too.
Josh, Mac Support