Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Sorry it’s taken me awhile to report this...I’ve been a

Sorry it’s taken me...

Sorry it’s taken me awhile to report this...I’ve been a hacking victim for over 10 yrs & have an iphone6 (s I think?) about 2 was. Ago I was playing the game farm heroes saga & I paid/bought more gold bars to add 5 additional moves to my current game. After completing the purchase using Touch ID, my game just quit! I only needed one more move to win that level! So this happened 2-3 times that same day & believe I was hacked & cheated. I previously complained that the App Store on my phn. NEVER tells me how much a game or app costs to purchase. My name is***** my cell phn. No is(###) ###-#### Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Farm Heroes Saga?

It’s been awhile. I’m not exactly sure, sorry!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Farm Heroes Saga?

Just powered/shut down & restarted my phone a few times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just wanted my complaint documented on my account, I guess. Since I didn’t promptly complain, I don’t expect any game credits, etc.

3/28/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I haven’t been able to recreate the same issue, despite playing the same game.

Let me know when you are available

Josh, Mac Support
I don’t know why it says accepted, I didn’t press the button...can’t I just take my phone in to an Apple store & get free assistance? I paid 25.00 already, and live on a fixed income I can’t afford another fee too.