Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband just died and originally many years ago this

Customer Question
My husband just died...

My husband just died and originally many years ago this computer was set up for him but he never used it so I have been using it. Since Feb. 12th I can't get any emails on my email***@******.***, my***@******.*** of for iTunes Christineblantz @icloud.com accounts it's terribly frustrating and I am trying to do my taxes today so I don't have allot of time

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I tried today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, My best friend just died, my Mom is about to die so not having any of my passwords or my computer not work is terrible!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you know the answer of Security Verification Question:
What is your favorite movie?
maybe "Gone With the Wind"
Can you fix it without a secure connect?
actually for ITunes the email***@******.***
and the***@******.*** is the computer email which I don't use much.
I need correct passwords for all accounts.My husband Dr. Roland Blantz died 10/29/17 but yesterday I decided to payoff his 1phone and give it to a friend of mine. I can't find the password ***** his rather new iPhone on my account number 1(###) ###-####
Okay, we can try our best without remote session.
I had fairly recently added my husband’s phone to my Verixon account which I have had for 38 years but despite trying all his favorites passwords and his many lists of passwords I can’t find it! They told me Linksys might have it but without Zi can’t wipe it clean to give to my friend
I need to reset passwords for***@******.*** , Christineblantz90 @ iCloud. Com and iTunes U account***@******.***
what is going to happen?