Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to change billing/payment to a different credit card.

Customer Question
Need to change billing/payment...

Need to change billing/payment to a different credit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad. No idea what operating system I'm running

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing going on with iPad. I am first trying you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

For which type of account do you need to update your billing/payment information?

I have iOS11. I want to change my credit card for APL*iTunes.com/bill.
I also want to change my Banfield-pet*wppayment to card ending in 1497.
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I made a mistake and never meant to get a permanent company that immediately charged me $35.00. I want to cancel this service.