Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password for my apple id. I can't even…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password ***** my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't even remember,I just decided to download pandora cause I use it on my phone and the ipad wants my password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

An email has been sent to your email address, s•••••@h•••••.com. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.Please let me know if it works for you.