Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't recall if I set up a new itunes account when I got…

Customer Question
I don't recall if...

I don't recall if I set up a new itunes account when I got my work phone. How do I determine if I did?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I attempted to download from my phone to my computer a bunch of pictures I need for work and the transfer didn't work. My only thought is that I have a different itunes account. I did this a couple weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Thomas Kline,
 replied 3 months ago
Thomas Kline

Hi, my name is Thomas and welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your e-mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.