Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to update. Password not recognized. I don't use I…

Customer Question
Trying to update. Password...

Trying to update. Password ***** recognized.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

I don't use I Tunes so it was the one installed upon purchase, approximately four years ago. My slow internet access has prevented any upgrade. Now I have better internet access.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

U ka==== I last rebooted today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How much does this support cost?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is***** what other clients say, support ranges from 30 to 40. However, ou can verify this with admins. Please let me know if you'd like to continue or not. Thanks.

I do not wish to continue.