Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forget the password and the phone in the file is not

Customer Question
I forget the password...

I forget the password ***** the phone in the file is not longer mine ...I see you be charging my account since January and I haven’t made any purchase I need to cancel my accpunt

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

February 12 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I can’t make the reset coz they send me a code to a phone is not loner available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to change my phone núm and cancelled any further purchase that someone else is doing in my name

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Thanks but I cancel my request
Don't charge anymore my account
Pls cancelled all my information

If you wish to cancel the service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

No I don't want a secure remote assistance