Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband passed away last December. I gave away his phone…

Customer Question
My husband passed away...

My husband passed away last December. I gave away his phone to friend. They

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

She needs his Apple ID unlocked or reset so that she can use the phone. I do have his last phone bill which says the estate of Gary Langevin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know, I’ll have to get that from the girl who has it now. I believe it was an iPhone 7. But could possibly have been a 6

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

No I can’t. She tried to reset the Apple ID and it said it sent instructions to my husbands ipad wich we no longer have. It is either an iPhone 6s or 7. That’s all I know

Let me try from my end, Can I have the apple ID please?

Sorry don’t know it

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Do you have an access to the gmail address(*****@******.***)?So that We can send you the reset link.

No that address is cancelled can you send it to me at***@******.***

Can I have the date of birth for user for this email(*****@******.***)?

July 27, 1944

Please Answer the Security Questions

1. What was the name of your first pet?

2. What is the name of your favourite sports team?

I don’t know what the first one would be, the second would be the Calgary Flames

Do you remember what was the model of your first motorised vehicle?

No because this was my husbands phone, and his answers....So I don’t know what his first vehicle was.
Got anything else that I could try to answer?

I understand but without the full information it is very hard to reset the account password ***** my end. In this case, you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** and verify your account information. If possible they could provide you some alternate solution.

Calling apple

Please let me once you are done.