Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my apple id. Its a work phone we witched ceo. I put…

Customer Question
Forgot my apple id ...

Forgot my apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its a work phone we witched ceo

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I put my I cloud id in it said its wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they call me iam not good with computer my #2094660988 ask for james

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Please click HERE and look your apple ID up, use different info to aid you to find the right one

Once you find it you can then proceed to change your password ***** the account and be able to sign in

Any problems, just hit reply, Thanks Mike

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more