Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to recover my password so I can access my iCloud…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to recover my password ***** I can access my iCloud account . Eventually I would like to recover my contacts, my calendar, etc

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My iPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Can u walk me thru how to find out? I’m technically challenged!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Weeks!!! Look at my Apple case#: 100450226875

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was working with a fraud expert, Ethan last week bcz he saw that since December someone in Russia was trying to get access

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is ***** ***** I would suggest you first visit this link to reset your password: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201355

Please let me know if my advice solves your issue or not. Thanks.