Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an Apple 6Plus phone and an imac computer. My

Customer Question
I have an Apple...

I have an Apple 6Plus phone and an imac computer. My contacts on my computer are still there but there is no card. I don't know what happened. Maybe with the last update. Anyway I am trying to download from my iphone and I can't do it. Can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your 6?

I don't know. How can I check?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

I have went online to try to figure out how to download my contacts and it says it is sync but it is not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I believe I am covered under my iphone for support.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have iCloud sync turned on on both your iPhone and your iMac?

Ok
I am supposed to have free support with my phone. Why do I have to keep agreeing to more money.

This is not a free service. JustAnswer is paid tech support. I'm not sure who you have phone support with but this is not the correct company if you are trying to contact them.

I went to apple support, had to put in my credit card and she coward me to you.
I have apple care on my phone
I have been just charged $5.00 and $37.00 respectively. I have apple care. Please credit my account. So disappointed.