Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My pearls peril won’t load. Ipad. Ios. 3 days. Just that I…

Customer Question
My pearls peril won’t...

My pearls peril won’t load

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I get a msg saying connot connect problem with device

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No i found the problem and its working fine now. Thanks anyway