Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my password for my Apple ID and ICloud…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** my Apple ID and ICloud and it's not working.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently, I have a new iPhone and was trying to set it up but it rejected my new password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, and it says I have to wait 22 hours. I tried yesterday and it sent me approval to reset but doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I also had an Exchange account for my email but it rejected my password

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 23 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to authorize your account.

Use the below link to get in touch with an Apple tech.

https://getsupport.apple.com/

And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.

Mike, Mac Medic