Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't find my 2017 return form which I bought months ago.

Customer Question
I can't find my...

I can't find my 2017 return form which I bought months ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook pro MOS High sierra 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Since right now. Yesterday, I had it and opened it, and it would not access my 2016 return. So, with much fussing around managed to restore the 2016 and now have it on my desk top. Now the 2107 is on my computer. How Do I get back?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know. But please get the expert

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try searching with Spotlight: Command-Spacebar, then enter the file name or a portion of it, e.g.

2017

perhaps? and do a search for it that way. I hope this helps! If '2017' does not work then use whatever portion of the file name that is most distinctive that you can clearly remember.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star rating interface at the top of the JustAnswer page (see page URL below.) A five-star rating would be appreciated!

https://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/b4gkf-can-t-find-2017-return-form-bought-months-ago.html

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.