Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my password. I am using an apple I pad.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am using an apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Model # is MC9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have loved in to Apple help and changed my password ***** the past but I neglected to write down the new password ***** I can't get on to the site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to change my password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you are able to login with the apple ID? So that we can go ahead change the apple ID password. If you're unable to login to the apple ID, we can go ahead reset the account.