Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How can I delete email simultaneously from my MacBook,

Customer Question
How can I delete...

How can I delete email simultaneously from my MacBook, iPhone and iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook? What about your iPad?

Where do I find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your MacBook?

Are you a Mac technician

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the same question about iphoto

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To sync your email account across all devices, you will need to change some settings in your email account.

Who is your email provider? (e.g. gmail, yahoo, outlook)

Is this now resolved?