Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need support just changed my password having difficulty

Customer Question
Need support just changed...

Need support just changed my password ***** difficulty sending email.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have an iPad and an iPhone and a Mack book pro

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Had a date with the genius bar this week because of difficulty with cloud, now I am having trout with google, have changed both my goggle password ***** week as well as my apple and iCloud.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When I attempt to send goole email it will not accept. help phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the error you get when you try to send?

Please let me know

Thank you