Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone 6 plus is locked up due to lost pass word. Latest…

Customer Question
My Iphone 6 plus...

My Iphone 6 plus is locked up due to lost pass word.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Latest version os11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

At least two weeks. The phone has unlocked it self but my icloud account is lost. can you help me with that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never had a apple computer.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you have on the screen of the phone?

Thank you

I have lost my Icloud name & password. My phone has un locked it's self.

Is the phone asking you to activate it?

can the apple store in the Kansas City Mo. area help me better.

Just as well as I can

I need to know please

Is the phone asking you to activate it?

The card info is correct. I don't know why it costs to ask a question.

This is a paid service