Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to update thing it tells me my Apple ID has been…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to update thing it tells me my Apple ID has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a iPad Air don’t know the system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tried to do what the recovery said but I do not understand it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

If resetting the password *****'t work, Apple may has noticed issues with your card or payment information like report of charges, refunds etc.. and you will need to call Apple directly and ask them to reactivate the account. please follow the steps below:

1-Open https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

2-Click Get Help under Talk to Us.

3-Click iTunes & Apple Music.

4- Click iTunes Store.

5-Click Account Management.

6-Click Apple ID has been disabled alert

7-Click Schedule a Call and they will call you.

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you