Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is froze up want let me log in or anything. Just bought…

It is froze up...

It is froze up want let me log in or anything

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

Just bought it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It just says on the screen connect to itunes

3/27/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your device please

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
is it the model #

Please provide me the phone number to call you on

You still on here

yes.. I waited 30 mintes for you to sign into the computer but you did not... are you now signed in?

Sorry I thought you had it
I'm on now
Don't see it
Is it on my desk top

You neeed to run the file again please like you did before, please do the instructions I am sending you

Not seeing anything on my desktop

Desktop?

You need to do the instructions I repeated twice above, nothing with desktop

Again

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8241302a-a254-4a66-98b8-2e94d6f0cd0a

Click I agree and run the file

You get it

get what? Do you see the insturctions I keep repeating?

On my cell phone not on my desktop

I do not understand what you are saying sorry

I'm not getting any link on my desktop
Did you get my last question?

yes.. but as I said I do not understand your message.

I keep replying with the instructions for you to do, just like you did before

Click this link

Click I agree and run the file

Please do this on your computer