Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need battery for I Phone 5. IMEI #: 01 3985003673198. thank…

Customer Question
Need battery for I...

Need battery for I Phone 5. IMEI #: 01 3985003673198. thank you. Charlie Blandford(###) ###-####..phone is dead. wont charge

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

No response. phone is dead. thx. Charlie

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Just to be sure Charlie, if you connect the charger, do you see any lights?

no lights.I do have old life proof cover.
phone is dead. no lights no charge indicator. no nothing. thank you. charlie

Thanks

The battery you can purchase here Charlie

https://www.amazon.com/Original-Internal-Battery-Replacement-1560mah/dp/B077W59YT9/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1522152693&sr=1-1&refinements=p_n_feature_nine_browse-bin%3A7079349011

And the video showing you how to replace this you can follow here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQqPm3LmwV4

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you