Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would prefer talking to you. I am a senior who isn't

Customer Question
I would prefer talking...

I would prefer talking to you. I am a senior who isn't versed to write. Would please call me ********?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mini IPad serial number DMPNFENZFP84

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you I think partner Mike Mad Medic is looking after me. Thank you though

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!