Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have i cioud how do i see what is in there. I phone 6 and…

Customer Question
I have i cioud...

I have i cioud how do i see what is in there

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6 and a mac desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I just dont know how to get to it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Sign into your account there and you can view your content on your account there

Let me know please how you go

Thank you