Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot sync my mail and server. Don’t know. Where woul I…

Customer Question
Cannot sync my mail...

Cannot sync my mail and server

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

Don’t know. Where woul I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Yestaerday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 2 I pads and a mobile phone to sync together

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which email service you are trying to synch with?

Please let me know