Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get into my Ipad. It’s been over a year. I can’t get…

Customer Question
I can’t get into...

I can’t get into my Ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s been over a year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can’t get to that I’m on the activation lock.. I just forgot my password ***** username

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your iPad?

Please let me know

Thank you

It want my Apple ID and password

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

It doesn’t even have tha
when you trouble shoo will I be able to use my device

Hi there

how did you go with my instructions?