Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new nano ipod when i try to down load itunes, itunes…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i got...

Second opinion] i got a new nano ipod when i try to down load itunes, itunes tells me it can not down load because i need 12.2 version

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have been down loading itunes about 2 or 3 months ago with no problem that was with a different nano ipod

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can download the latest version of iTunes from

https://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/download/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------