Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a new nano ipod when i try to down load itunes, itunes…

I got a new...

I got a new nano ipod when i try to down load itunes, itunes tells me it can not down load because i need 12.2 version

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have been down loading itunes about 2 or 3 months ago with no problem that was with a different nano ipod

3/27/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You need to install latest iTunes on your computer. Download and install latest iTunes on your computer --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Make sure you open the downloaded iTunes setup file and install it. Then try to sync your iPod. See here --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201253

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician

Were you unable to install latest iTunes?