Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot sign in to my apple account, how do I change my…

Customer Question
I cannot sign in...

I cannot sign in to my apple account, how do I change my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed it 6 - 8 weeks ago, it worked then, but does not work now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No! where is the reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else is fine thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 4 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the Apple ID account? Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com/
  2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID account.
  3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.
  4. Click on Continue at bottom.
  5. Follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.