Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t retrieve my apps from my old iphone. On my old iPhone…

Customer Question
Can’t retrieve my apps...

Can’t retrieve my apps from my old iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

On my old iPhone 11.2 and new iPhone 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I’ve tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My music is not coming up on my new iPhone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Are you logged to your new iPhone using the same Apple ID as you used with your old iPhone?

If not then logout of the current Apple ID on your new iPhone and login using the Apple ID for your old iPhone and you should then have access to the same apps that you used with your old iPhone.

If you need detailed instructions please let me know.

Do you still need assistance?