Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just installed a brand new Apple TV. the volume works on…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a brand new Apple TV. the volume works on many things.... like the radio. but when I buy a movie or download and app to watch something there is no volume

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Apple TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Like I said the radio works it makes sound just not for films or apps like Netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and Apple TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and Apple TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you