Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been blocked......why? I have a I phone 7+

My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been blocked......why?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a I phone 7+

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Anything he needs prior to the connection

3/27/2018
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Mike, Mac Medic
Reactivate my Apple account

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. And if you have a recovery key, you can use it to help you regain access to your account.

I can help you by remote but only through your computer do you want to try that?

Has my problem been resolved?

You have to follow the instructions I sent you. ...go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

Which of the alerts are you seeing?

I remain unable to update any of my APP’s without getting the following messages: your Apple Account has been blocked.

Apple will never say "blocked" that sounds like a scam. Forced restart your iPhone. https://www.onlinethreatalerts.com/article/2017/12/29/beware-of-your-apple-id-has-been-blocked-phishing-scam/

1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side.
  2. While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume downbutton on the left side of your iPhone.
  3. Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.