Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am sure I used the right passcode for my iPad however it…

Customer Question
Hi there I am...

Hi there I am sure I used the right passcode for my iPad however it did not recognise it and now my ipad is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I never changed it my apple id is***@******.*** I couldn't remember my password ***** yesterday I requested a new password ***** got a message that i will have some instructions in 24 hours but i have not received anything yet

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, i haven't but now i have connected my ipad with itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

And it says that it's updating but nothing is showing on like a download bar or screen

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.