Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using an older iphone 4s and it has locked me out. i am…

Customer Question
Hello I am using...

Hello I am using an older iphone 4s and it has locked me out. i am having trouble with the passwords and information. I have used my emails and reset passwords and it is saying that it is not right and i can not access my phone can only receive calls what do I do??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the phone number and name the account is under because it is on a family plan and i only want to access or change my information with out involving my childrens is that possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

Kindly share more information on weather you are locked out of the phone OR the email setup on the phone? if its the email, what is the email address?

Thanks