Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Got a new Mac Pro. Want to access iTunes library; was a

Customer Question
Please help: got a...

Please help: got a new Mac Pro. Want to access iTunes library; was a Microsoft user before; do not know how? I opened iTunes; preferences; general and was hoping to access icloud music; but no such options exist. may you call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember. I the last 3 months.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I will also ask about moving photos - using a stick; very basic;

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!