Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to figure out how to download tunes from my iPhone…

Customer Question
I need to figure...

I need to figure out how to download tunes from my iPhone onto my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, I just want to put tunes from the MacBook Pro onto the phone,,and I don't want to download everything that is in my iTunes file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on the laptop, so I need to give you a phone number they can call.That would be(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

You can't download iTunes from your phone you have to go here on the computer and download it: https://www.apple.com/itunes/

I don’t want this app anymore.

OK is there anything else you need help with?