Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to log on to my Apple account but seems like I…

Customer Question
I’m trying to log...

I’m trying to log on to my Apple account but seems like I don’t have the right password ***** Could you please help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Awhile back

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Tried but can’t log on that sight because of my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so, thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the Apple ID account? Please try the following fix:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://iforgot.apple.com/
  2. There, in the first box, enter the email address associated with your Apple ID account.
  3. In the second box, enter the characters as shown on the page.
  4. Click on Continue at bottom.
  5. Follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

I’m here, just got the notice

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Do you still need help with your Apple ID account issue and/or with anything else?

What's the make / model of your device?