Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter has a ipod touch the screen is smashed its on…

Customer Question
My daughter has a...

My daughter has a ipod touch the screen is smashed its on but can't unlock it because can't enter code in how do we open it without doing it on the ipod ? We can see it on her Mac book pro but can't unlock ph

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She hasn't its been the same one for e Dr

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do you get to that where is it located

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
My home button does not work either
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 3 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Go to your Apple ID account page at the link below and click "Forgot Apple

ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-

factor authentication instead.

https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Enter your Apple ID.

Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue and follow

the rest of the steps as prompted.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Do you still need assistance?