Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone is staying connect to iTunes after entering my…

Customer Question
My iPhone is staying...

My iPhone is staying connect to iTunes after entering my passcode. I can remember my password. I tried about 2 months ago to restore my password ***** never got an email as expected. So I can't login into iTunes in order to connect my phone and figure out the problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My password ***** last changed probably in december

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes about 2 months ago and the prompts said I would receive an email. never did. now it is saying I have to wait 4 days. my phone is useless now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. just need to get my phone functioning. a little frustrated as you can imagine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 3 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

That means you plug it in to your computer and open iTunes on your computer. Let me know when you can do that and the message you see.