Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why when I receive some texts they are above my typed text…

Customer Question
Why when I receive...

Why when I receive some texts they are above my typed text and not below? I have a iPhone 7+

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do i find that? I have updated every time there is an update

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Like over two-three months. Also some texts i receive back take a long time to receive. Like maybe 30-40 minutes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

It depends if the sender sent the message as a SMS text message or as an iMessage.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Why does it also take some texts I receive to take 30-40 minutes to hit my iPhone?