Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to download itunes for windows. I don't have…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to download itunes for windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't have itunes yetr, I am trying to unlock a new apple mini

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It says ipad is disabled

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 2 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

You can download iTunes right here: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download

Recovering your iPad mini from a disabled state will require restoring it and re-setting it back up. To do that:

1. Connect your iPad device to your computer and open iTunes.
  2. While your device is connected, force restart it:
    • Simultaneously hold down the top power button and center home button of the iPad Mini until you see a black screen.
  3. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.

iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you'll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
  4. Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.

Hope that helps!

Ok will try, thanks

Please let me know how it goes!

ok wii do