Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

First of all, I’m a dinosaur. I have a couple of issues. Im…

Customer Question
First of all, I’m...

First of all, I’m a dinosaur. I have a couple of issues.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Im sorry, iPad pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I can’t access my old documents created in “Pages”, and when I try to create a new document, I can’t.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Secondly, I cannot initiate a FaceTime session on my iPad. I can answer a call, but can’t place one.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/27/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mike, Mac Medic replied 4 months ago
Mike, Mac Medic

Welcome to justanswer.com a fee based Answer site. My name is ***** ***** verified Mac Expert not affiliated with Apple. Please reply to continue.

To access your old documents in Pages you have to be signed in to your iCloud account that you created them with. Are you doing that?